During business hours (8 AM – 4:30 PM): call (210) 658-3555.
After hours and on weekends/holidays: call (210) 658-3555 and you will be forwarded to the on call surgeon.
If you are having any serious problems or symptoms such as difficulty breathing or chest pain, call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room.
Watch for these symptoms, and call us at once if they occur
Please call if you have the following signs/symptoms:
- Temperature above 100.5 F
- Bleeding or pus draining from the wound site. If you have bleeding, apply direct pressure to the area for 20 minutes
- Increasing pain that is not controlled on oral pain medications
- Increasing redness or size at the surgical site
- Your drain is not holding suction
- If your incisions come apart
- Any other concerns