Signs of aging can often appear first in the neck region. Jowls, sagging neck skin, excessive neck fat, and a double chin can all make you look older and heavier than you are. A neck lift is the most comprehensive and definitive way of treating wrinkles, sagging skin, and extra fat in the neck.
What makes me a good candidate for a neck lift?
- Sagging, crepey skin of the neck area
- Ill-defined jawline
- What does a neck lift do?
- Tightens the neck muscles for a more youthful and sculpted appearance
- Smooths wrinkled, crepey skin of the neck
- A double chin, which results from loose skin and extra fat along the jawline and chin
- Reduces a double chin by removing the excess fat
- Smooths the vertical neck bands caused by the platysma muscle
- Restores the definition of a youthful jaw line