Read on below for valuable pre- and post-operative instructions concerning the facial plastic surgery procedures we offer at our practice.
What can I expect during my consultation visit?
Prior to your consultation, we recommend that you review the procedures on our website so you are familiar with the terms we will be using during our discussion. During your initial consultation with your surgeon at Hill Country Plastic Surgery:
- We will discuss your concerns and goals before recommending treatment options that are tailored specifically to your needs.
- Once we identify your concerns and surgical goals, we will discuss all treatment options that are available to you.
- Every patient is unique, and we will develop a tailored surgical plan that addresses your specific goals.
- In addition, we will thoroughly review your medical history, surgical history, medications, allergies, family medical history, and other important details such as your family breast cancer history.
- It is very important that we obtain accurate information in all areas, as it may impact the outcome of your surgery.
- If you have any prior breast imaging, please send it to the office prior to your appointment.
- While discussing different treatment options, we will perform a physical exam and take measurements that are necessary for planning for your surgery.
- Pre-operative (before surgery) photos will be taken either at your initial consultation or during your pre-operative visit.